Parsons Corporation Test/QA Engineer in Centreville, Virginia
Centreville, Virginia, United States
US Citizenship Required
All levels of experience are encouraged to apply!
Parsons Cyber Operations is seeking Junior, Mid-Level, and Senior Test Engineers with experience in developer/capability level testing, functional level testing, and software/system integration testing to join our team of exceptional individuals. Qualified candidates will be required to collaborate with developers and stakeholders to create test scenarios that model desired system behavior. Successful candidates must be flexible, self-motivated, hardworking, and capable of operating in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree in engineering, scientific, technical discipline, similar discipline, or comparable work experience (years of experience may substitute in lieu of degree)
• Must have the following experience in a software testing role
0-2 years for Junior Level
3-5 years for Mid-Level
6+ years for Senior Level
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
• Experience working in a Linux command line environment
• Experience with network configuration
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience conducting end-to-end testing of large or complex information systems
• Experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare, Xen, OpenStack, VirtualBox)
• Experience analyzing performance, availability, stability, and efficiency of end product
• Experience validating and verifying application functionality against customer specified requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical team members, managers, and customers
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.