Parsons Corporation AV Technician/AAR Specialist – Hohenfels, Germany in Hohenfels, United States
AV Technician/AAR Specialist – Hohenfels, Germany
Hohenfels, Bavaria, Germany
The AAR Specialist serves a critical role with the JMRC’s AAR process. Provide A/V technical support to include setup, configuration, tear down, feed quality, and troubleshooting. This entails operating digital video players / recorders, audio video mixer boards, master sound boards, and manual live camera feeds routing.
• Support live production feeds from 300 cameras in the training areas, plus up to 20 team cameras, and other sources, as directed.
• Perform quality control of all live feeds from the MMC to ensure a proper feed for use in an AAR.
• Ensure video and audio quality.
• Controlling microphones, operating government VTC and recording.
• Responsible for reporting malfunctions or degraded signal strength to facilitate repairs.
• 1-3 years’ experience in A/V equipment including setup and configuration
• Experience in videography and use of remote video systems
• Firm understanding of pre-check and quality of video feeds
• Fluent in English both written and oral
Additional Desired Skills:
• Associate degree or higher preferred in video production or similar experience
• Experience in FMV integration, recording, and UAS/CAS systems
• Virtual UAS/CAS experience
• Experience working in a field exercise environment
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.