Parsons Corporation Space Allocation Move Management (SAMM) in Huntsville, Alabama
Space Allocation Move Management (SAMM)
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Coordinate, track, monitor, and assist movement of personnel within 5000+ person agency as well as movement of government funded property within the agency. Maintain records of all personnel and GFP/E in support of facilities logistics.
Specific responsibilities include :
· Utilize AutoCAD to update agency floorplans following employee moves
· Create floor plan drawings to allocate Program space within the agency
· Utilize CAFM and AutoCAD to update space within the database and on agency floor plans
· Update employee data, room data, and asset data
· Track government assets using the ARCHIBUS CAFM database
· Update AutoCAD floorplan files and CAFM database to reflect furniture reconfigurations
· Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analysis concerning space utilization throughout the agency. Conducts space utilization surveys to assure database accuracy.
· Develop, document, prioritize, and execute Space Allocation Move Management initiatives to meet customer established timelines
· Perform as a liaison among facilities team, move coordinators, space managers and customers by gathering, coordinating, validating and accurately tracking Space Allocation Move Management information using ARCHIBUS Computer Aided Facility Management and Workforce Integrated Tracking System
· Gather data and perform analysis for planning purposes, to assess trends, make predictions, etc.
· Coordinate and provide Space Management training instructor support during training classes for local Program Move Coordinators and Space Managers
Must have at least an Active Secret Level Security Clearance
5+ years related experience
BS degree required, Logistics preferred
Proficiency with all MS Office tools (especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled