Parsons Corporation Program Manager II in San Antonio, Texas
Program Manager II
San Antonio, Texas, United States
• Assist director and chief scientist with review and modification of IRB protocols on an as needed basis.
• Provide support at both NAMRU-SA locations.’
• Oversee lower level program members.
• Assists with the development and formulation of Fiscal Year budget requests.
• Reviews space utilization within the Command and CCC directorate and makes recommendations accordingly.
• Assists Directors in carryout of administrative and financial tasks, as assigned. • Provides business and growth plan to CCC, CHRM Directors and Chief Scientists.
• Tracks study expenditures and report financial status to collaborators, sponsors, and stakeholders.
• Provides oversight for yearly directorate budget.
• Assists PIs and command scientists to develop study budgets and phasing plans.
• Coordinates and tracks scientific review process for all lab products.
• Acts as command’s authorized organization representative (AOR) to submit proposals and grants for the command via eBRAP, grants.gov, DMRDP, etc.
• Coordinates the review process for yearly Dental Congressional funding proposal submissions and continuing reviews ($3M).
• Acts as liaison to provide quarterly or other timely project updates to sponsors on an as needed basis.
•Education requirements are Bachelor’s degree plus ten years’ experience or Master’s degree.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.