Parsons Corporation Field Project Manager in San Francisco, California
Field Project Manager
San Francisco, California, United States
Ready to put your project management skills to work on complex projects? Are you great with people and have a track record working with teams to get the job done? Parsons is now hiring a Field Project Manager in the San Francisco, CA
In this role you will: manage all on-site activities for a small project, or a subtask of a larger project, in accordance with the project schedule. This includes directing and coordinating subcontractor activities in accordance with project/client procedures, scope of work, and contract specifications. Serves as the primary point of contact with the client for all site activities related to assigned area(s) of responsibility. Willingness to relocate to job site is expected.
Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your 10 years of experience coordinating projects at a field level will propel your career and leadership opportunities forward. We need our Field Project Managers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team-oriented environments that have exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills
• Collaborates with Project Manager to establish project schedule and budget, and monitors progress in meeting schedule and budget requirements.
• Develops project documents, processes, and procedures required to support quality control and final project deliverables.
• Collaborates with Project Manager to determine number of hours required for successful completion of project tasks. Anticipates project staffing needs, identifies and interviews available personnel, and makes staffing assignments in accordance with schedule requirements.
• Establishes objectives and conducts performance appraisals for direct reports.
• Establishes a project safety plan and ensures that it is communicated to all employees on the job site. Actively promotes and supports safety policies and monitors the job site for good safety practices.
• Posts all required legal notices at the job site.
• Establishes site security measures and monitors site access by subcontractors and others.
• Chairs weekly job meetings; prepares and submits summary of project progress and pending issues to Project Manager.
4-year degree in a technical or construction-related field (or equivalent)
10 years related work experience is required
3 years in a leadership role at a field site
Proven ability to perform in a lead capacity,
Excellent written and oral communications skills
Familiarity of industry practices and regulations are required.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn’t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.