Parsons Corporation Proposal Development Coordinator - Florida in Tampa, Florida
Proposal Development Coordinator - Florida
Florida, United States
Do enjoy the strategy, creativity and pursuit involved in generating winning bids and proposals? If you are seeking a winning team to make valuable contributions to future awards, consider joining Parsons! We are seeking a Proposal Coordinator to engage in delivering proposals, qualification documents, presentations, brochures and other marketing materials for ourInfrastructure business unit. You will report into our Business Development Core Services Manager and will work independently and as part of our successful team. The positionis importantly helping areasthroughout the United States.
The ideal candidate will have experience with multiple step processes within solicitations and Local Agency knowledge.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Performs detailed analysis of RFP documents to assess requirements and prepares questions for clarifications sent to the client
· Develops a detailed compliance matrix and schedule outlining the entire proposal process through proposal delivery
· Schedules and facilitates proposal development kick-off meeting in which both internal and external participants attend to discuss the proposal requirements, review the compliance matrix and identify individuals responsible for each section of the RFP response, and review proposal development schedule as a team
· Provides guidance to the proposal team writers in preparing the technical components of the proposal by reviewing initial section outlines to ensure that all RFP requirements are incorporated
· Establish templates and standards for proposal look and feel, writing style, and layout with the assistance of the graphics staff
· Collaborates with the Capture Manager throughout the entire proposal development process.
· Responsible for writing non-technical portions of the proposal (i.e., project descriptions, resumes, team qualifications, various management plans, etc.)
· Works closely with Contracts to ensure all financial and legal requirements and proposal forms have been addressed and executed per RFQ/RFP requirements.
· Serves as the primary point of contact to all team members (internal and external) for questions related to RFP requirements
· Responsible for having a thorough understanding of all requirements related to the RFQ/RFP documents.
· Reviews all proposal draft and final document versions to ensure responsiveness to RFP, thoroughness, accuracy, and quality while ensuring the document layout and design maximizes the selling impact and readability of the proposal through effective visualizations
· Facilitates pink and red review meetings in which a team of reviewers comment on the draft documents.
· Develops a recovery plan to ensure all review comments are incorporated into the proposal documents prior to production and submission of the document.
· Identifies any potential problems that may arise during the proposal development process and develops effective solutions with Capture Manager.
· Provides oversight and guidance on proposal work assignments requested of the graphics and editorial staff, as well as provide constructive feedback on the work products.
· Establishes a production schedule and resource plan to ensure all required proposal documents are produced properly and delivered on time. This includes working with print vendors, if proposal documents are produced out of house.
· Responsible for conducting a quality review of the final printed proposal documents and perform a detailed compliance check against the RFP requirements to ensure the submission is of high quality, and accurate. (ensures the Three C’s of proposal development (compelling, compliant, comprehensive are incorporated).
Client Interviews and Presentations
· Collaborates with the Project Manager and Capture Manager to develop the content for client presentations and other presentation materials.
· Oversees the development and preparation of the PowerPoint slides, as well as the production of any other required materials.
· Leads interview preparation meetings to prepare the team on how to present and respond to questions raised during their segment of the presentation or during a client interview.
· Provides interview coaching to technical staff and feedback to interview presenters during practice runs to ensure that the team is totally prepared.
This position will require some evening and weekend work to meet proposal deadlines. Travel requirements can be up to 30% of time.Keys to your success will be your ability to develop compelling and compliant deliverables, on time, and be a valuable contributor to winning key pursuits.
3 to 5 years ofproposal development experience including editing and publishing experience is required. Experience in the Architectural, Engineering or Construction industry is preferred and experience in Alternative Project Delivery pursuits is a plus.
Excellent organization/time management skills to meet strict deadlines.Excellent use of the English language, strong writing skills, and an ability to solve problems quickly in a fast paced environment
Competent in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Associate Degree (2 years) in Marketing, English, Communications, Liberal Arts, or related field. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university is highly preferred.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.